Thursday, July 2, 2009
What I did last Friday when there was no class!
I had class in the afternoon, so I slept till afternoon.When I wake up in the morning, there was a big news!!The king of pop who is Michael Jackson died.I was very surprised to hear that. From that day, TV proglams are full of Michael Jackson.I didn't hear his songs often, but I hear his songs recently.I knew "Thiriller" and "We are the world" only.I was able to know his songs gradually watching TV. He danced very well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah, it was too bad and sad, news...
ReplyDeletemy mom she was really funny. First time, she thought I don't have school cause Michael died...xxx
Anyway, he was the great musician forever.
Yes, it was surprising news, but I knew he had a lot of health problems... I haven't listened to his music very much for many years, but when I was in Junior High school I liked him a lot. We were almost the same age, so I had a crush on him when I was a little girl!
ReplyDelete