Thursday, May 14, 2009

CITY OR COUNTRY?

I like city, because we can enjoy shopping a lot and do something in free time without boaring.
In the city, there are many shops and activity areas where we can have a good time.
There are many famous spots in the city, so we can have many plans. Therefore we are able to spend great time everyday.
I like spending busy, so I like city!

I grew up in country, and I thought country is very troublesome.
One of the reasons is there are no trains. I must have car when I go anywhere. Anothere reason is there is no places where young people spend.
These are the reasons why I like city.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same idea with your opinion. I like city too. It is important that there are many shops and activity areas near the house.some day, Let's go to some city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true that the city is more exciting and convenient, especially for transportation, but I love the fresh air and peace and quiet of the country. The green trees and the clear skies make me feel truly alive!

    ReplyDelete